The ultimate solution to oil starvation issues for your YXZ.
This is NOT just a larger replacement tank over the stock unit. The internal design was tested over multiple years of off-road racing with several different drivers. Over two dozen different variations were tested and scrapped before we were satisfied with the results.
This tank virtually eliminates all oil drop out issues over the largest jumps, whoops, moguls and the most demanding corners.
These tanks are used by many racing teams around the country. Including the factory team Yamaha Pro-Stock and Pro-Turbo YXZ's competing in the AMSOil Championship Off-Road Series.
Please note, this tank is designed for racing applications, it does not just bolt in. Since no two aftermarket roll-cages are the same, fabrication will be required to mount this to your YXZ. If your YXZ is stock and you'd like to bolt the DLP Oil Tank in the stock location, please contact us for options.
Tank finish is bare aluminum.
- Oil capacity increased to 6 quarts
- Oil pump feed increased to -12AN (3/4")
- Oil feed and breather fittings are -10AN
- Retains the use of the stock dipstick
- One DLP YXZ Oil Tank
- Custom fitting for the oil pump to convert to a -12AN fitting
- O-ring drain plug fitting
- Power coated bracket
- 20" Hose to connect tank to the engine with a 12AN 45-dgree fitting on the engine side, -12AN straight fitting for the tank side. Both fittings are push-on style. This hose arrangement fits most installs when the DLP tank is in a similar location to the stock tank.
- -10AN push-on fittings and hose
Like most Dirt Launch Powersports products, the DLP YXZ Oil Tanks are made in house in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need one sooner, please reach out to us for expedite options.